OUR BRUTALIZED, TORTURED SISTER,
PLEASE SIGN THE INTERNET PETITION TO AID AND SUPPORT A SISTER LANGUISHING IN A U.S.A. DUNGEON
1. Dr. Aafiyah Siddiqui, a frail woman weighing 50 kg was abducted by America’s sinister forces in Pakistan in 2003 along with her 3 minor children
2. Her 7 month baby was killed during the hijacking. Her other son and daughter disappeared.
3. For five years during her enforced disappearance, she was held, tortured and raped at various U.S.A. black dungeons.
5. After 5 years of brutal detention, the journalist Yvonne Ridely, discovered her at the U.S.A. torture prison at Bagram airbase in Afghanistan.
6. She was then transferred to the U.S.A.
7. A kangaroo court set up by the U.S. authorities sentenced this ailing sister to 86 years (eighty six years) imprisonment.
IT IS YOUR WAAJIB OBLIGATION TO SIGN THIS INTERNET PETITION TO EXPRESS YOUR SOLIDARITY AND CONCERN FOR A MU’MINAH HELD BY THE FILTHY CLUTCHES OF THE U.S. ZAALIM KUFFAAR.
THE FINAL OUTCOME IS ALLAH’S DECREE. WE ARE ALL HELPLESS. DO NOT FORGET IN YOUR DUA DR. AAFIYAH AND ALL MUSLIM PRISONERS SUFFERING IN THE CLUTCHES OF THE EVIL KUFFAAR OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
FOR THE PETITION GO TO:
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DR. AAFIYAH GO TO http://aafiamovement.com
SIGN THE PETITION!